Friday, May 2, 2008

Disaster Acquaintance

I guest its happen 3 years ago when i was working for my cousin. Almost everyday there is a girl (don't know what her name till now) walk pass my working place. Tall, white, long hair, and beautiful. So everyday noon i'm waiting in front my office with my friend just to see her. She was not aware my present in the first time, but later i got his attention. Sometime when pass my office i see her leer at me, she was a shy girl, so was i...

Day goes by, i still did know her name. So i decided to brave myself to ask her name.. Didn't know why, when i want to ask her name i feel afraid, i feel coward, "may be the time is not right" i speak to myself.

Then one day, when i was standing in front my office i saw her passing by again, " Now is the chance, now or never!! There is few people here so don't afraid, only security, you and that girl. Don't be a coward...", i speak to myself, try to encourage myself. I feel heat in my head, my face and my heart pumping very strong not like usual. I'm brave myself then suddenly my mouth start to open "Hi... Ww..hat yourr na..mme?.."

.........
.........

The girl walk away without a word... (Afraid of me i guest .... hihihi)

U know what, i think that was the most embarrassing moment... not only embarrassing, actually a DISASTER... The security who see me only smile, with his face i can tell he is try to say " Nice try hahahaha.."

Till now when i start thinking that moment, if i have a chance to meet this girl, i feel like want to hide below a table... hahahaha Nooo...... >.<

No comments: